Serving grilled steak in a salad has several advantages: It makes the meat go further, and it requires only a fairly lean cut of meat. When the grilled steak is served hot, it really feels more like a meal. You can grill the meat and vegetables outdoors or indoors, or broil them.
- 2 […]
Spinach Pineapple Chicken Salad is a tasty salad can be made with leftover chicken or turkey. Cooked shrimp or a well-drained can of tuna can also be used in place of poultry if you prefer. This unique, flavorful salad, will leave your taste buds begging for more. Spinach Pineapple Chicken Salad is a delicious salad goes […]
Sensitive to shellfish, but can eat fish? This seafood salad lets you enjoy seafood without being deprived or itchy. This salad is a favorite spring and summer salad. This recipe can be a great appetizer for any seafood dinner, but if dinner isn’t what you wanted, it can also make a really great mid-day snack or […]
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon silvered almonds
- 1/4 cup fat-free ranch salad dressing
- 1 pre packaged bag of romaine lettuce or 1 fresh romaine lettuce stalk shredded
- Grill or bake chicken breasts till thoroughly cooked.
- Dice chicken breasts into bite sized pieces.
- Add celery, onion, almonds and ranch dressing to chicken and mix.
- In a […]
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons ground flax meal
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided use
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup whole wheat bread crumbs or whole wheat cracker crumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 2 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 pink grapefruit, sectioned
- 1/2 cup 100% Florida grapefruit juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 heads Boston or Bibb lettuce, […]