Whether you are sitting in a stuffy room or working out at the gym, excessive sweating can be...Read More
Category: Health & Wellness
Welcome to our More on Diabetes section!
Our More on Diabetes articles will provide helpful diabetes and health information on topics including diabetes management, exercise, diabetic recipes, diabetes complications, diet and nutrition, pet diabetes and more. Articles are written or reviewed by healthcare professionals who have experience in diabetes and health education.
Summer is almost at an end but it is always worthwhile to add a few recommendations to your summer care list. Heat waves continue around the country with forest fires already a high priority. Let’s look at some additional common sense tips and tricks to help your summer end on a high note.Read More
Summertime is now in full swing and you should be enjoying the rewarding and exciting experiences of the season. Some of the favorite activities discussed by our diabetes management patients are the outdoor Grilling, BBQ or a lazy afternoon picnic at the park or beach with friends or at a family reunion. Having diabetes or another chronic condition should make you think more about proper planning.Read More
According to a small study done on humans, broccoli extract was given along with Metformin, or a placebo was given with Metformin, to those with out of control diabetes (i.e. A1C levels above 7.4).Read More
“The word diet comes from the old French word diete and the medieval Latin word dieta meaning a daily food allowance.” Diets are, “a set course of eating and drinking in which the kind and amount of food should be planned to achieve weight loss and better health.”Read More
- 5 Reasons For Heavy Sweating With Diabetes posted on August 16, 2017 | under Health & Wellness
- How To Dispose of Needles, Lancets and Blood Strips Properly posted on July 10, 2012 | under Diabetes Management
- Timing is Everything – Pet Diabetes Care posted on July 24, 2014 | under Pet Care
- What’s the Normal Blood Glucose Range for Pets? posted on October 23, 2014 | under Pet Care
- What To Do With Insulin When Your Diabetic Pet Is Vomiting Or Not Eating posted on June 25, 2015 | under Pet Care
Articles You May be Interested In