Summer is an excellent time to break out of the same old boring eating habits and experiment with...Read More
Category: Health & Wellness
Welcome to our More on Diabetes section!
Our More on Diabetes articles will provide helpful diabetes and health information on topics including diabetes management, exercise, diabetic recipes, diabetes complications, diet and nutrition, pet diabetes and more. Articles are written or reviewed by healthcare professionals who have experience in diabetes and health education.
“The word diet comes from the old French word diete and the medieval Latin word dieta meaning a daily food allowance.” Diets are, “a set course of eating and drinking in which the kind and amount of food should be planned to achieve weight loss and better health.”Read More
- Simple Summer Food Tips for People with Diabetes to Enjoy posted on June 21, 2017 | under Health & Wellness
- 5 Reasons For Heavy Sweating With Diabetes posted on October 19, 2015 | under Health & Wellness
- How To Dispose of Needles, Lancets and Blood Strips Properly posted on July 10, 2012 | under Diabetes Management
- Timing is Everything – Pet Diabetes Care posted on July 24, 2014 | under Pet Care
- Diabetic Pets & Arthritis | Ask Dr. Joi posted on June 22, 2017 | under Pet Care
Articles You May Be Interested In