- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup (2-ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Equal® Spoonful (May substitute 1 1/2 packets Equal sweetener)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients, stirring with a wire whisk, until blended. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Use as a dressing for mixed salad greens, vegetable or pasta salads.
Food Exchanges: 3 fat.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 8 Servings|
Recipe provided courtesy of Merisant Corporation ® and the NutraSweet Company, makers of Equal®.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017