The heat is on and this may mean skin problems for people with diabetes. Proper skin care is...Read More
Category: Skin Care
Welcome to our More on Diabetes section!
Our More on Diabetes articles will provide helpful diabetes and health information on topics including diabetes management, exercise, diabetic recipes, diabetes complications, diet and nutrition, pet diabetes and more. Articles are written or reviewed by healthcare professionals who have experience in diabetes and health education.
In many parts of the country winter brings cold weather and a drop in humidity.Skin tends to lose its water by evaporation into this dry environment. It is important to minimize dryness to avoid skin complications and there are several steps that can be taken to do so…Read More
Sometimes diabetics forget to take care of one of the most important parts of the body: the skin. An estimated one-third of diabetics will develop a skin disorder that is caused or affected by diabetes1, so caring for your skin...Read More
- Simple Summer Food Tips for People with Diabetes to Enjoy posted on June 21, 2017 | under Health & Wellness
- 5 Reasons For Heavy Sweating With Diabetes posted on October 19, 2015 | under Health & Wellness
- How To Dispose of Needles, Lancets and Blood Strips Properly posted on July 10, 2012 | under Diabetes Management
- Timing is Everything – Pet Diabetes Care posted on July 24, 2014 | under Pet Care
- Diabetic Pets & Arthritis | Ask Dr. Joi posted on June 22, 2017 | under Pet Care
Articles You May Be Interested In