Carrot cake can be baked in any size pan. Adjust baking time accordingly.
- 1 medium head cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, carrot, onion, vegetable oil, vinegar and SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener. Stir until the ingredients are well mixed.
- Chill in the refrigerator until serving.
Food Exchanges: 1 Starch, 3/4 Fruit, 2 Fats
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat:||70|
Note: Submitted by a home cook, this recipe has not been tested by the SPLENDA® Test Kitchens.
Recipe courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017
- Whole Wheat Pita Bread - September 21, 2017