The New Year is here and like most individuals, you may be putting together a list of changes you would like to make in this coming year. Humans tend to be goal-oriented which makes us different from other species. Being human also prevents us from always achieving the goals we set.Read More
Category: Fitness & Diabetes
Welcome to our More on Diabetes section!
Our More on Diabetes articles will provide helpful diabetes and health information on topics including diabetes management, exercise, diabetic recipes, diabetes complications, diet and nutrition, pet diabetes and more. Articles are written or reviewed by healthcare professionals who have experience in diabetes and health education.
As people celebrate the holidays and overindulge, thoughts turn to making better choices during the year ahead. The start of another year often makes people review their current behaviors and consider ways to improve them. Consider a few creative New Year resolutions that could improve your diabetes management and overall well-being.Read More
As fall season approaches, it is a good time to review diabetes basics. Although some of you may already know the basics, you can never stop learning. See how well you do on the following questions. Remember that “medical costs and lost work and wages for those with diabetes totals $245 million dollars yearly.” See what you can do to lower these costs.Read More
When you have diabetes, it is helpful to keep track of your fitness efforts. Using a tracking device lets you know how far you have walked, run or moved around throughout the day. Discover the incredible evolution of fitness trackers, from the omron pedometer to modern devices such as the Fitbit and beyond.Read More
- Timing is Everything posted on July 24, 2014 | under Pet Care, Pet Diabetes, Pet Newsletter
- 5 Reasons For Heavy Sweating With Diabetes posted on August 23, 2017 | under Diabetes Management, General Information, Health & Wellness
- How To Dispose of Needles, Lancets and Blood Strips Properly posted on July 10, 2012 | under Diabetes Management
- Diabetes Friendly Dietary Supplements posted on February 20, 2018 | under Diabetes Management, Diet & Nutrition, Health & Wellness
- What’s the Normal Blood Glucose Range for Pets? posted on October 23, 2014 | under Pet Care, Pet Diabetes, Pet Newsletter
Articles You May be Interested In