Spinach Pineapple Chicken Salad is a tasty salad can be made with leftover chicken or turkey. Cooked shrimp or a well-drained can of tuna can also be used in place of poultry if you prefer. This unique, flavorful salad, will leave your taste buds begging for more. Spinach Pineapple Chicken Salad is a delicious salad goes well by itself or as part of a main course meal. Plus its quick and easy to make!
- 5 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 2 large carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 cup diced pineapple (or canned pineapple chunks, drain first)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups diced or shredded cooked chicken
- In a large bowl, toss together the spinach, carrots, cucumber, and pineapple.
- In another bowl mix the vinegar, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Gently toss the mixed dressing into the salad until the greens are well coated.
- Add in the chicken, toss the salad again, and once it’s all mixed together, serve immediately.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- ADW Diabetes Supports The 2nd Annual Naples Diabetes Conference - November 23, 2016
- Restaurant Code Words to Watch Out For - November 21, 2016
- Cardio vs. Weight Resistance Training - November 14, 2016