Patients are constantly asking what is new in the field of health and diabetes. Since diabetes...Read More
Category: Diabetes Management
Welcome to our More on Diabetes section!
Our More on Diabetes articles will provide helpful diabetes and health information on topics including diabetes management, exercise, diabetic recipes, diabetes complications, diet and nutrition, pet diabetes and more. Articles are written or reviewed by healthcare professionals who have experience in diabetes and health education.
Every season seems to be the perfect time for gift giving for that special someone you love. Christmas season came and went with lots of decorated Christmas sweaters and red reindeer pajamas. Valentine’s Day suggests the need to order long stem red roses, chocolates and anything that has a heart shape. Gift giving and its timing can be predictable or not.Read More
- Timing is Everything – Pet Diabetes Care posted on July 24, 2014 | under Pet Care
- 5 Reasons For Heavy Sweating With Diabetes posted on October 19, 2015 | under Health & Wellness
- New Changes in the Diabetes World posted on May 17, 2017 | under Diabetes Management
- How To Dispose of Needles, Lancets and Blood Strips Properly posted on July 10, 2012 | under Diabetes Management
- Fructosamine Testing & Feeding Schedules | Ask Dr. Joi posted on May 11, 2017 | under Pet Care