This week during diabetes management teaching sessions, I interacted with 3 new onset Type 2...Read More
Category: Foot Care
Welcome to our More on Diabetes section!
Our More on Diabetes articles will provide helpful diabetes and health information on topics including diabetes management, exercise, diabetic recipes, diabetes complications, diet and nutrition, pet diabetes and more. Articles are written or reviewed by healthcare professionals who have experience in diabetes and health education.
Restless Leg Syndrome (or RLS) affects more than 12 million Americans a year. There is no specific test to diagnose it but a physical and neurological exam along with mention of certain symptoms can help the physician make the...Read More
This week I consulted with a new patient who was recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. The only thing he could focus on during the hour long education session was proper foot care. The reason is – he has a family who...Read More
Since 1906, Dr. Scholl’s has been in the business of creating comfort for feet of men and women. They lead the way in foot wear technology and their name is the most trusted in the foot care industry. The diabetes and...Read More
- How Spring Allergies May Raise Blood Sugars posted on March 22, 2017 | under Diabetes Management
- Timing is Everything – Pet Diabetes Care posted on July 24, 2014 | under Pet Care
- How To Dispose of Needles, Lancets and Blood Strips Properly posted on July 10, 2012 | under Diabetes Management
- 5 Reasons For Heavy Sweating With Diabetes posted on October 19, 2015 | under Health & Wellness
- Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia and Diabetes posted on September 1, 2015 | under Health & Wellness