- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon silvered almonds
- 1/4 cup fat-free ranch salad dressing
- 1 pre packaged bag of romaine lettuce or 1 fresh romaine lettuce stalk shredded
- Grill or bake chicken breasts till thoroughly cooked.
- Dice chicken breasts into bite sized pieces.
- Add celery, onion, almonds and ranch dressing to chicken and mix.
- In a large salad bowl, mix lettuce and chicken mix together.
- Serve immediately
Food Exchanges: 4 Lean Meat
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 4 Servings|
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Inolife R&D Signs LOI With ADW Diabetes to Make Its Inojex Needle-Free Injector Available to Diabetics in USA - April 12, 2018
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017