Walking into the stores you see enormous chocolate bunnies, marshmallow /caramel filled Easter eggs (or chicks), sugar laden Easter peeps in yellow, green and pink along with a wide assortment of colored jelly beans or gummy bunnies all in preparation for the Easter Holiday.Read More
Welcome to our More on Diabetes section!
Our More on Diabetes articles will provide helpful diabetes and health information on topics including diabetes management, exercise, diabetic recipes, diabetes complications, diet and nutrition, pet diabetes and more. Articles are written or reviewed by healthcare professionals who have experience in diabetes and health education.
A diagnosis of pre diabetes can be a serious situation when a patient realizes they are at a higher risk for developing diabetes type 2. Fortunately, this condition can be treated and even reversed. Discover some simple lifestyle changes you can make to prevent developing pre diabetes.Read More
For generations, people have been saying “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of...Read More
A Few Diabetes Statistics and Facts 1.4 million Americans are diagnosed each year. 29 million Americans (9%) have diabetes and 21 million are undiagnosed. Diabetes mellitus is generally diagnosed as Type 1, Type 2 and...Read More
According to the American Diabetes Association, a great number of people with pre-diabetes become diabetic within 10 years after the initial pre-diabetes diagnosis. Here are some pre-diabetes facts and recommendations to lower your risk, or the risk of loved ones, of developing diabetes.Read More
Pre-Diabetes New day, new patient. Fasting glucose is 124 mg/dL. Triglycerides are 560, HDLs 28. Patient is 50 pounds overweight. Does she or doesn’t she? Is it or isn’t it? The difference between having NO diabetes,...Read More
According to the American Diabetes Association, 54 million people living in the U.S. have pre-diabetes.1 Pre-diabetes is a condition where your blood glucose levels are higher than normal, but not high enough to be categorized...Read More
- Long Acting Pet Medications – What You Need to Know posted on March 21, 2018 | under Pet Care, Pet Diabetes, Pet Newsletter
- Diet Tips for Diabetic Pets posted on March 15, 2018 | under Pet Care, Pet Diabetes, Pet Diet & Nutrition, Pet Newsletter
- What Does a Normal Glucose Curve Look Like? posted on March 8, 2018 | under Pet Care, Pet Diabetes, Pet Newsletter
- Timing is Everything posted on July 24, 2014 | under Pet Care, Pet Diabetes, Pet Newsletter
- What’s the Normal Blood Glucose Range for Pets? posted on October 23, 2014 | under Pet Care, Pet Diabetes, Pet Newsletter
Articles You May be Interested In