Spring has sprung and for about 1 in five people, that means facing spring allergy season. For...Read More
Category: General Information
Welcome to our More on Diabetes section!
Our More on Diabetes articles will provide helpful diabetes and health information on topics including diabetes management, exercise, diabetic recipes, diabetes complications, diet and nutrition, pet diabetes and more. Articles are written or reviewed by healthcare professionals who have experience in diabetes and health education.
Every season seems to be the perfect time for gift giving for that special someone you love. Christmas season came and went with lots of decorated Christmas sweaters and red reindeer pajamas. Valentine’s Day suggests the need to order long stem red roses, chocolates and anything that has a heart shape. Gift giving and its timing can be predictable or not.Read More
I just taught a diabetes self-management session to a 63-year old gentleman who came to his one on...Read More
- How To Dispose of Needles, Lancets and Blood Strips Properly posted on July 10, 2012 | under Diabetes Management
- Timing is Everything – Pet Diabetes Care posted on July 24, 2014 | under Pet Care
- 5 Reasons For Heavy Sweating With Diabetes posted on October 19, 2015 | under Health & Wellness
- What To Do With Insulin When Your Diabetic Pet Is Vomiting Or Not Eating posted on June 25, 2015 | under Pet Care
- Overlooked Cheap and Healthy Foods posted on March 29, 2017 | under Diabetes Management