From fall leaves to spring pollen, allergies can strike during any season. People might be...Read More
Category: General Information
Welcome to our More on Diabetes section!
Our More on Diabetes articles will provide helpful diabetes and health information on topics including diabetes management, exercise, diabetic recipes, diabetes complications, diet and nutrition, pet diabetes and more. Articles are written or reviewed by healthcare professionals who have experience in diabetes and health education.
I just taught a diabetes self-management session to a 63-year old gentleman who came to his one on...Read More
Recent studies have revealed memory loss is more prevalent in people with certain chronic illnesses. For example, people with high blood sugar levels and inflammation have an increased risk of memory loss as well as those with elevated blood pressure levels.Read More
Normal healthy aging shows signs of physical changes on the outside of our bodies. Think about the sun/brown spots that appear, along with gray hair, wrinkles, a double chin and more flab especially around the middle section.Read More
- Why the Rising Cost of Insulin? posted on January 18, 2017 | under Diabetes Management
- Timing is Everything – Pet Diabetes Care posted on July 24, 2014 | under Pet Care
- How To Dispose of Needles, Lancets and Blood Strips Properly posted on July 10, 2012 | under Diabetes Management
- What to Do When You Can’t Afford Your Diabetes Medication or Supplies posted on April 2, 2015 | under Diabetes Management
- Insulin Pen Benefits – Advantages and Disadvantages of Insulin Pens posted on February 5, 2016 | under Diabetes Management