- 2 cups cooked fresh green beans
- 2 cups chopped tomato
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 pound cooked peeled shrimp
- 10 sliced pitted ripe olives
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoon tarragon flavored vinegar
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Combine all ingredients and stir well.
Food Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 lean meat.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 4 Servings|
|Saturated Fat:||Trace Amounts|
Recipe courtesy of The South Dakota Department of Health – The mission of the South Dakota Department of Health is to prevent disease and promote health, ensure access to needed, high-quality health care, and to efficiently manage public health resources.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017
- Whole Wheat Pita Bread - September 21, 2017