Chickpea, Tomato and Cilantro Salad with Peanuts is a quick, easy and tasty salad that serves up to 3 people. This dish goes well by itself or with your choice of fish or chicken.
- 3 cups canned chickpeas, drained
- ½ cup of peanuts
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green onion chopped
- 1 small garlic clove crushed
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Few springs of fresh cilantro chopped
- Drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- Mix together chickpeas, peanuts, tomatoes, green onion, garlic, lemon juice, and cilantro. Drizzle with olive oil and serve.
Contributed By: Celebrity Chef Charles Mattocks
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Inolife R&D Signs LOI With ADW Diabetes to Make Its Inojex Needle-Free Injector Available to Diabetics in USA - April 12, 2018
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017