“Due to the increase in prevalence of type 1 diabetes, a new report projects the global type...Read More
Category: Type 1
Welcome to our More on Diabetes section!
Our More on Diabetes articles will provide helpful diabetes and health information on topics including diabetes management, exercise, diabetic recipes, diabetes complications, diet and nutrition, pet diabetes and more. Articles are written or reviewed by healthcare professionals who have experience in diabetes and health education.
Recent diabetes management classes have been well attended, with great questions being asked by the participants. If they are interested in these questions then, hopefully you are too! Learn what’s on their minds.Read More
Here comes the succession of holidays, “with the food holiday spiral” of Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s. According to USA Today, “4% of all candy consumed in the US is eaten on that single day called Halloween.”Read More
CGM (continuous glucose monitoring) is a FDA-approved system that measures blood sugar levels in “real time throughout the day and night.” By wearing a CGM you will have a better picture of what your blood sugars are doing from moment to moment.Read More
Every season seems to be the perfect time for gift giving for that special someone you love. Christmas season came and went with lots of decorated Christmas sweaters and red reindeer pajamas. Valentine’s Day suggests the need to order long stem red roses, chocolates and anything that has a heart shape. Gift giving and its timing can be predictable or not.Read More
- 5 Reasons For Heavy Sweating With Diabetes posted on August 23, 2017 | under Diabetes Management, General Information, Health & Wellness
- Timing is Everything | Pet Diabetes Care posted on July 24, 2014 | under Pet Care, Pet Diabetes, Pet Newsletter
- How To Dispose of Needles, Lancets and Blood Strips Properly posted on July 10, 2012 | under Diabetes Management
- What To Do With Insulin When Your Diabetic Pet Is Vomiting Or Not Eating posted on June 25, 2015 | under Pet Care, Pet Diabetes, Pet Diet & Nutrition, Pet Newsletter
- How Often Should I Check a Pets Glucose Curve? | Ask Dr. Joi posted on December 14, 2017 | under Pet Care, Pet Diabetes, Pet Newsletter
Articles You May be Interested In