- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/3 cup nonfat dry milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup dried cherries, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Spray a cookie sheet or jellyroll pan with baking spray and set aside.
- Mix the egg and egg white together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add canola oil, SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, buttermilk, almond extract and nonfat dry milk. Stir well.
- Add baking powder, baking soda and flour. Mix until just blended.
- Add dried cherries and stir until blended.
- Spoon 12 evenly sized mounds of batter onto the prepared baking sheet. Lightly sprinkle with sugar, if using.
- Bake in oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
Food exchanges: 1 Fat, 1 Starch, 1/2 Fruit.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat:||70|
Recipe provided courtesy of Merisant Corporation ® and the NutraSweet Company, makers of Equal®.
Leave A Comment