- 7 pickling cucumbers, quartered
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 whole clove
- 1 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon peeled, chopped fresh ginger
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- Place quartered cucumbers in a clean 1-quart canning jar. Set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small saucepan. Simmer over low heat until salt dissolves.
- Pour hot pickling juice over pickles to fill jar.
- Cover tightly with lid and refrigerate 4 to 5 days before serving. Pickle flavor and sweetness intensity increase over time.
Food Exchanges: Free
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat:||0|
Recipe courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics.