Roasted New Potatoes is a family favorite. This delicious recipe features new potatoes, Fennel, Garlic, and Asparagus. Roasted New Potatoes goes well by itself or as part of a main course.
- Cooking spray
- 2 pounds new potatoes, cleaned
- 2 fennel bulbs, tough outer leaves removed, quartered
- 8 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 pound asparagus, ends snapped off
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, minced
- Salt (to taste)
- Freshly ground pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Cut potatoes into equal sized pieces.
- Place potatoes, quartered fennel bulbs, and garlic on a baking sheet (lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil).
- Coat with cooking spray and sprinkle with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until the potatoes are almost done (about 20 minutes).
- Add the asparagus. Coat with cooking spray and roast another 5 minutes until crisp cooked.
- Remove and sprinkle with rosemary.
- Serve immediately.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- ADW Diabetes Supports The 2nd Annual Naples Diabetes Conference - November 23, 2016
- Restaurant Code Words to Watch Out For - November 21, 2016
- Cardio vs. Weight Resistance Training - November 14, 2016