- 2 cups fresh or low-sodium canned tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Mix Tomatoes, basil, garlic powder and black pepper until well blended and heat in a pan until hot.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top.
Food Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 very lean meat
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 4 Servings|
Recipe provided courtesy of The South Dakota Department of Health – The mission of the South Dakota Department of Health is to prevent disease and promote health, ensure access to needed, high-quality health care, and to efficiently manage public health resources.