- 1 cup oat bran hot cereal, uncooked
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Splenda® Granular
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/85 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- Over medium to medium-high heat, heat nonstick griddle or frying pan.
- In a large bowl, combine oat bran, flour, Splenda® Granular, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- With a wire whisk, beat together milk and egg substitute. Pour the egg mixture over dry ingredients. Stir together until ingredients are just blended and no large dry lumps appear.
- Using a scant 1/4 cup, pour pancake batter onto hot griddle. Cook pancakes until puffed and dry around the edges. Flip and cook other side until golden brown.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 4 Servings|
Recipe provided courtesy of Splenda®.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017
- Whole Wheat Pita Bread - September 21, 2017