Store Sweet and Spicy Snack Mix in an airtight container to keep it fresher.
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal squares
- 2 cups toasted O-shaped cereal
- 2 cups small reduced-fat pretzels
- 1 cup oyster crackers
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Beat egg white until foamy; stir in SPLENDA® Granular, Worcestershire sauce and red pepper. Pour over cereal mixture, tossing to coat.
- Spray a 15- X 10-inch jellyroll pan with cooking spray; spread cereal mixture in a single layer in pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool.
Food Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1 Fat
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat:||50|
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics.
Leave A Comment