When living with diabetes, drawing blood is a necessary part of life. A typical One Touch meter does the job, but the process is inconvenient, long, and painful!
But these drawbacks can be eliminated with just One Touch. Meter experts know that for an effective blood glucose meter and related accessories, One Touch Meter products offer an excellent choice. ADW Diabetes is a leading source for all varieties, at incredibly low prices!
Why Is A One Touch Meter Best For Drawing Blood?
When drawing blood with a glucose meter, you’re rewarded with added convenience, less wasted time, and less pain and discomfort. You can even express yourself with your One Touch glucometer! Here are the major benefits:
- Less Pain & Discomfort: Unlike typical blood glucose meters, a One Touch meter is relatively pleasant. A One Touch meter requires only a speck of blood. This means that the users experience much less pain. And with One Touch, meter drawings are taken from testing sites all over the body, including those with fewer nerve endings (such as the arm).
- Accurate Results: A One Touch Meter organizes and track results, and has enough memory to store the results of up to 500 tests. With One Touch, meter results show dates and times, and 7-, 14- and 30-day averages. Testing results can be flagged before and after meals, and provide before/after meal averages.
- Simple & Convenient: Glucose meter measurements can be awkward. But these diabetes monitors respect your personal life. Each blood glucose meter features: a large, easy-to-read display screen, a bright backlit display, and up and down arrows for quick navigation through screens. Just insert a glucose testing strip, and in as little as 5 seconds, the results will appear. Plus, One Touch meters are small and lightweight; they fit in pockets or purses!
- Express Yourself: One Touch Meter products are ideal for expressing your artistic side! You can select a monitor in Limelight Green, Silver Moon and Pink Glow.
Turn To ADW Diabetes for All One Touch Meter Products
If you’re searching for the widest selection of diabetic testing supplies and accessories, we carry the entire One Touch Meter line, including: glucose monitor kits, testing strips, lancets, and even software!
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Make a Commitment to Fitness - April 5, 2017
- What May Cause Your Muscle Aches and Pains When You Have Diabetes? - April 3, 2017
- Overlooked Cheap and Healthy Foods - March 29, 2017