Ease of use is important for diabetes patients who need to monitor their blood glucose levels regularly. The Bayer Contour NEXT blood glucose meter is easy-to-use so patients never feel overwhelmed when testing their blood glucose. Simple on-screen messages help to deliver accurate results patients can easily understand.
The Bayer Contour NEXT EZ Diabetes Meter Kit Offers Superior Technology
The Bayer Contour NEXT meter offers superior technology for exceptionally accurate results patients can depend on and share with their health care team. These results can help guide patients and health care providers in making decisions about diabetes management. This may include dietary changes as well as adjustments in the administration of insulin and medication. The results of blood glucose testing may also have an impact on a patient’s safety. With the Bayer Contour NEXT meter, a single blood sample is evaluated 7 times for a higher level of accuracy.
Easy to Use and Follow
A blood glucose meter should be quick and simple to use. Complicated systems often confuse people with diabetes which may result in poor accuracy. The Bayer Contour NEXT monitoring system is easy to use. The Second-Chance sampling feature makes it possible for people with diabetes to apply more blood. This means fewer test strips are wasted which helps consumers save money. The basic, on-screen messages are delivered in plain language that is easy to understand. The instructions can also be set to be displayed in English, Spanish or 12 other languages.
A Higher Level of Accuracy through Advanced Technology
Accuracy is the top quality people with diabetes look for in a monitoring system and the Bayer Contour NEXT meter really delivers. No coding means there is one less step in the blood glucose testing process. This can help to eliminate errors that can occur due to miscoding. The Bayer Contour NEXT meter also has MULTIPULSE technology for optimum accuracy. The same sample is evaluated seven times through pulses for incredibly accurate results.
Features of the Bayer Contour NEXT EZ Diabetes Meter Kit
Now better accuracy is achievable by using a blood glucose meter that is also simple to use. People with diabetes of all age groups and backgrounds can easily use the Bayer Contour NEXT EZ diabetes meter kit. Consider some of the features this blood glucose meter provides.
- Testing blood glucose levels simply involves inserting the test strip for a hassle-free experience every time.
- The small sample size of 0.6 μL means minimal blood needs to be used to get accurate results.
- Patients get instant, fast results in 5 seconds or less.
- The possibility of miscoding is eliminated due to the no coding technology that eliminates inaccurate blood sugar test results.
- With the Sip-In Sampling feature, people with diabetes can get the right amount of blood with the first try.
- The use of Multi-pulse technology means a single blood sample can be evaluated 7 times to get highly accurate results.
- The personalized HI/LO target range and summary of blood glucose test results makes it simple to instantly identify trouble spots.
- Pre-meal and post-meal markers makes it possible to see the effect of food choices on a patient’s blood glucose levels.
- Patients and their health care teams appreciate greater tracking knowledge to detect patterns with 7, 14, and 30-day average of blood glucose levels.
People with Diabetes Can Start Using the Bayer Contour NEXT Meter Right Away
The Bayer Contour NEXT EZ Diabetes Meter Kit is ready for people with diabetes to start testing their blood glucose levels immediately. The kit includes the Bayer Contour NEXT blood glucose meter with 10 Bayer Contour NEXT test strips, Contour Next Level 2 Control Solution, a User Guide and Quick Reference Guide. The kit also contains Bayer’s Micro let 2 Lancing Device and 10 Micro lets, Colored Lancets along with a logbook and convenient carrying case.
Features of Bayer Contour NEXT Test Strips
Bayer Contour NEXT EZ Test Strips are designed for use with the Bayer Contour NEXT blood glucose meter. Bayer Contour Next blood glucose test strips are available in a convenient box of 50 with a full range of helpful features.
- These high-performance test strips offer next generation accuracy people with diabetes can rely on.
- The Multi-pulse technology is designed to evaluate a single blood sample 7 times for a higher level of accuracy.
- No coding means the correct code is automatically set to eliminate the possibility of inaccurate results.
- Sip-In Sampling actually sips in a person’s blood sample for ease of use.
- Less blood is needed for testing with a small 0.6 µL blood sample.
- Results are available in just 5 quick seconds.
About Bayer Contour
In 2016, Ascensia Diabetes Care was established through the acquisition of Bay Diabetes Care by Panasonic Healthcare Holdings. This brings over 70 years of industry experience to people with diabetes. The company is dedicated to improving the health and quality of life of people with diabetes. The Contour range of blood glucose monitoring systems is world-renowned and the company is committed to adding more innovative products to its portfolio of offerings.
The Bayer Contour NEXT blood glucose meter and test strips combine innovative technology with ease of use for a high level of accuracy with little room for errors.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- ADW Diabetes Supports The 2nd Annual Naples Diabetes Conference - November 23, 2016
- Restaurant Code Words to Watch Out For - November 21, 2016
- Cardio vs. Weight Resistance Training - November 14, 2016