Raspberry Cheese Crust Ingredients
- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup SPLENDA® Granular
- 5 tablespoons light margarine
Raspberry Cheese Filling Ingredients
- 4 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat yogurt
- 1 cup SPLENDA® Granular
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend crust ingredients together in a small mixing bowl. Stir until well blended. Line 10 muffin cups with paper liners. Press 1 tablespoon of crust into each lined cup. Set aside.
- Place cream cheese in a small bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until soft. Add yogurt and beat until smooth (approximately 1 minute).
- Add SPLENDA® Granular and egg substitute. Mix until well blended.
- Place 4 to 5 frozen berries on top of the crust lined muffin cups. Pour cheese filling on top, evenly dividing among the 10 cups.
- Bake in oven for 15 to 20 minutes or, until firm to the touch. Chill for approximately 2 hours before serving.
Food Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat:||45|
Recipe provided courtesy of Cooks Recipes which provides many fine recipes for diabetic diets. Since its online debut in 1999, CooksRecipes.com has become one of the more popular and largest cooking and recipe sites on the Internet.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Inolife R&D Signs LOI With ADW Diabetes to Make Its Inojex Needle-Free Injector Available to Diabetics in USA - April 12, 2018
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017