- 4 cups angel food cake, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cups Amaretto flavored coffee creamer, divided use
- 1/3 cup Equal® Spoonful or 8 packets of Equal sweetener
- 1 ripe medium mango, peeled, seeded, chopped
- 1 cup cubed fresh or canned pineapple, drained
- 2 medium ripe bananas, peeled, cut into ½-inch thick slices
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container light whipped topping, thawed, if frozen
- 1/2 cup toasted flaked coconut (optional)
- Place angel food cake cubes in bottom of a 3-quart oval casserole or trifle dish. Combine ½ cup coffee creamer and Equal®. Drizzle creamer mixture over cake.
- Top cake with mango, pineapple and bananas.
- Beat cream cheese in mixing bowl on medium speed of mixer until smooth. Gradually beat in remaining 1 cup coffee creamer. Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over fruit. Sprinkle with toasted coconut, if desired. Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours before serving.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 12 Servings|
Recipe provided courtesy of Cooks Recipes which provides many fine recipes for diabetic diets. Since its online debut in 1999, CooksRecipes.com has become one of the more popular and largest cooking and recipe sites on the Internet.
Leave A Comment