Depend Silhouette Briefs is one of the most dependable incontinence products made to address bladder control issues including leakage and incontinence. Depend Silhouette Briefs are made of an absorbent, cotton-like fabric and are worn like real underwear for discreet protection throughout the day. Women with diabetes who have bladder problems appreciate these comfortable briefs because they have a smooth appearance under clothes without adding any extra bulk.
- These realistic feeling briefs look and fit like regular underwear. Wearers enjoy a sleek appearance under clothes. They provide the discreet protection women want without the added weight of ordinary incontinence underwear. The briefs are made from a cotton-like fabric that is lightweight and feels soft against the skin. The thin design reduces the possibility of perspiration. The softness of the material can help prevent skin irritation, which is a concern for people with diabetes.
- The briefs feature a feminine elastic waistband for a comfortable fit that resembles real briefs. They have all-around leg elastics to fit securely. This helps protect the wearer from embarrassing leaks and possible soiled clothing. The smart design can help minimize accidents and the risk of feeling self-conscious.
The design of these briefs provides worry-free odor control that protects women when and where they need it most. This innovative product offers maximum absorbency women can depend on. The briefs are available in a full range of sizes that fit women from 115 to 300 lbs.
Women count on Depend Silhouette Briefs for reliable protection with a smooth and comfortable fit. These well-designed briefs are lightweight, soft and thin for a stylish look and a sleek appearance under clothes. Yet they are absorbent, with elastic around the legs and waist to reduce the possibility of leaks. ADW Diabetes is pleased to provide an array of options when it comes to discreet incontinence products for women with diabetes who may suffer from bladder issues and incontinence.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Make a Commitment to Fitness - April 5, 2017
- What May Cause Your Muscle Aches and Pains When You Have Diabetes? - April 3, 2017
- Overlooked Cheap and Healthy Foods - March 29, 2017