- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen Italian beans
- 1 ½ cups cooked and drained garbanzo beans
- 1 (4 oz.) can green chilies, drained
- Dash of hot sauce
- 1 16-ounce can low-sodium corn
- 1 16-ounce can low-sodium tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- In a casserole dish mix all ingredients except cheese.
- Top with cheese. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
Food Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat, 1/2 medium-fat meat.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 10 Servings|
Recipe provided courtesy of the South Dakota Department of Health – The mission of the South Dakota Department of Health is to prevent disease and promote health, ensure access to needed, high-quality health care, and to efficiently manage public health resources.