- 1/3 cup SPLENDA® Granular
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 2/3 cup skim milk
- 3/4 teaspoon maple flavor
- 8 slices cinnamon raisin bread
- 2 cups peeled apples, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup low fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon SPLENDA® Granular
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8″ x 8″ square cake pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Blend together, in a medium size mixing bowl, 1/3 cup SPLENDA® Granular, egg substitute, milk, and maple flavor.
- Tear Cinnamon Raisin Bread into 1 to 2-inch pieces. Toss bread and sliced apples into mixing bowl with other ingredients. Toss to just coat bread. Pour bread mixture into prepared pan.
- Cut cream cheese into 8 chunks and place on top of strata.
- Blend remaining 1 tablespoon SPLENDA® Granular and cinnamon together. Sprinkle over strata. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake in oven for 40 to 50 minutes or until lightly browned and set.
- Serve immediately.
Food Exchanges: 1 Medium Fat Meat, 1 Carbohydrate.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat:||27|
Recipe courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics.
Leave A Comment