- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/2 cup carrots, cut in strips
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3/4 lb. red snapper fillet
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pitted ripe olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese or low fat ricotta cheese
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add onion, red pepper, carrot and garlic and saute for 10 minutes.
- Add whine and bring to boil.
- Push vegetables to one side of the pan and arrange fillets in a single layer in the center of skillet. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato, olives and top with cheese. Cover again and cook for 3 minutes or until fish is firm but moist.
- Transfer fish to serving platter and garnish with vegetables. Serve immedately
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 4 Servings|
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017