- 1 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 4 medium size kiwi, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup Equal® Spoonful or 12 packets of Equal sweetener
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened whole strawberries
- Place all ingredients except strawberries in blender or food processor; cover. Process until smooth.
- Add strawberries, and process until smooth.
- Serve immediately in tall glasses.
Food Exchanges: 1/2 milk, 1 1/2 fruit
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 4 Servings|
Recipe provided courtesy of Merisant Corporation ® and the NutraSweet Company, makers of Equal®.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017
- Whole Wheat Pita Bread - September 21, 2017