- 4 cups cooked pinto beans
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Optional: 1 Bag of baby carrots or 1 Bag of celery sticks
- Cook pinto beans according to directions on product bag.
- Mash pinto beans in a large bowl.
- Mix onion, garlic powder, cumin, oregano and salt into mashed beans until well blended.
- Refrigerate and serve with carrots or celery sticks if desired.
Food Exchanges: 1 Starch.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 16 Servings|
|1 serving = 1/4 cup|
|Total Fat:||Trace amounts|
|Saturated Fats:||Trace amounts|
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017