- 1 1/2 lb tuna filets
- 1/4 cup orange juice (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger root, grated (or 2 tsp ground ginger)
- 3 tbsp chopped scallions
- Combine all ingredients (except the tuna) in a sealable plastic bag or stainless steel bowl.
- Place fish into the bag or bowl. Seal or cover, refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Pre-heat your grill to medium heat.
- Place tuna 6 inches above heat source, cook 4 – 5 minutes per side.
- Cook until ready to serve.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 6 Servings|
Recipe provided courtesy of Chef Jack who is the lead chef at Bistro M.D., a weight loss meal delivery system designed for a lighter, healthier you..
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017
- Whole Wheat Pita Bread - September 21, 2017