The type of insulin syringe or pen needle that a patient uses can play a key role in reducing painful injections. Clever Choice Comfort EZ syringes and pen needles are an excellent product which can offer virtually pain free injections.
- Comfort EZ syringes have a multifaceted bevel which contains a lubricant coating allowing for smooth and comfortable injections. (After initial use with any syringe or pen needle the lubricant comes off and dulls the needle. You should use a syringe or pen needle for one use only to have the sharpest and most pain free stick.)
- Comfort EZ syringes and pen needles come in various sizes. The syringes come in gauge size of 28-31G. The smaller the gauge (28) the thicker the needle. The higher the gauges number (31) the thinner the needle.
- Comfort EZ syringes also come in different sizes depending upon the amount of insulin you are required to take. You can purchase a 3/10 cc syringe, a 5/10 cc syringe or a 1 cc syringe.
- Comfort EZ pen needles offer a universal fit to all pens sold in the U.S. The pen needles attach securely to the pen which prevents needle pop off during an injection.
- Comfort EZ syringes and pen needles are for all sizes of people requiring insulin and are easy to use at all acceptable injection sites.
- Comfort EZ syringes and pen needles are non toxic, non-pyrogenic (do not cause inflammation) and are latex free.
- Comfort EZ syringes and pen needles offer maximum comfort, excellent value, and are made from ultra fine stainless surgical steel.
- Comfort EZ syringes and pen needles are manufactured to the highest levels possible for production of a single use syringe or pen needle. The product is subject to 100% needle point inspection which assures the highest and finest quality.
- Comfort EZ syringes and pen needles are easy to read with graduated numbers which minimize dosing errors.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Make a Commitment to Fitness - April 5, 2017
- What May Cause Your Muscle Aches and Pains When You Have Diabetes? - April 3, 2017
- Overlooked Cheap and Healthy Foods - March 29, 2017