People who have diabetes should be extremely careful with their feet and try to keep them protected at all times. Keeping feet covered in high quality socks are an excellent preventative measure to reduce diabetes complications. Let’s examine why Ecosox bamboo socks are a great choice for people with diabetes.
- Ecosox bamboo socks are woven from bamboo viscose fibers which provide all the high quality benefits of bamboo. (Bamboo is one of the fastest growing plants in the world.)
- Ecosox bamboo socks are ultra soft .The bamboo actually feels more like cashmere or silk on the foot.
- Ecosox bamboo socks offer extra padding in the foot part of the sock which adds comfort, safety, and durability.
- Ecosox bamboo socks are stylish, good looking and come in multiple designs. There are dress socks in colors, active sport socks, causal socks and compression socks.
- Ecosox bamboo socks help prevent blisters since they form to the foot with a fantastic fit. They are not too constrictive but they definitely stay up on the leg without bagging or falling.
- Ecosox bamboo socks have an odor resistant property which helps fight and control foot odor.
- Ecosox bamboo socks contain an added arch support for decreased fatigue, better cushioning and keep socks in place.
- Ecosox bamboo socks are ‘thermo-regulating’ which helps keep your feet warm in winter and cool in summer. (Diabetes can affect temperature regulation and perspiration especially in the feet.)
- Ecosox bamboo socks are environmentally friendly, biodegradable and naturally sustainable.
- Ecosox bamboo socks are made in the U.S.
- Ecosox bamboo socks have UV protection in the fibers which helps protect against the suns harmful rays.
- Ecosox bamboo socks are moisture wick protective, absorb 60% more moisture than cotton and remove the moisture from the foot.
Here are some of the top reasons to choose Ecosox bamboo socks especially if you have diabetes!
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Inolife R&D Signs LOI With ADW Diabetes to Make Its Inojex Needle-Free Injector Available to Diabetics in USA - April 12, 2018
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017