- 1 1/2 (8oz) packages of cream cheese
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetner, Granular
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg white
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup half and half
- Optional Garnish: Mint leaves and fresh rasberries
- Preheat oven to 250°F
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electrix mixer until creamy.
- Add ricotta cheese and beat until blended.
- Gradulally add SPlenda to mixture and blend.
- Add eggs gradually while beating the mixture. Next add egg white, vanilla and cream to mixture until blended.
- Pour mixture into eight 8oz ramekins and place in a roasting pan.
- Add hot water to pan to a depth of 1 inch.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until custards are set. Custards will puff slightly and remain white.
- Remove from water and cool on wire rack.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature. Garnish if desired.
Food Exchanges: 1 1/2 starches, 1 medium fat meat, 4 fat.
Recipe courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is sutiable for diabetics. Recipe created by Gale Gand.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat:||250|