- 1 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 large white mushrooms, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 4 (10-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- 1/2 C fat-free cream cheese
- In a small bowl, combine all vegetables.
- Thinly spread 1 tbsp cream cheese on each tortilla. Place some of the chopped vegetable mixture evenly across center of tortilla.
- Roll up tortilla, trapping ingredients tightly inside tortilla. When finished rolling, slice each tube into 1-inch wide sections to serve. Can serve with salsa.
Food Exchanges: 1/2 Skim Milk, 1 Starch, 1 Fruit
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 4 Servings|
Recipe provided courtesy of the South Dakota Department of Health – The mission of the South Dakota Department of Health is to prevent disease and promote health, ensure access to needed, high-quality health care, and to efficiently manage public health resources.
Leave A Comment