- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup SPLENDA® Granular
- 1/2 cup dark raisins
- 1 1/2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- In a large bowl, combine egg substitute, milk, SPLENDA® Granular, raisins, cooked rice, vanilla and salt. Mix well.
- Add cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Pour into a 10 x 6-inch glass-baking dish. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and stir.
- Continue baking for an additional 40 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between edge and center comes out clean.
Food Exchanges: 1 Fruit, 1 Starch, 1 1/2 Fat.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 6 Servings|
Recipe courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017
- Whole Wheat Pita Bread - September 21, 2017