- 1 (8oz) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8oz) container fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 (8oz) can crushed pineapple, drained well
- 1/2 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- Process cream cheese, yogurt, pineapple, and SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener in a food processor or blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Spoon into a serving dish.
- cover and chill. Serve with assorted fresh fruit.
Food Exchanges: 1/2 Starch
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat:||15|
Recipe courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- 5 Reasons For Heavy Sweating With Diabetes - May 15, 2018
- Testing Your A1c Levels - May 8, 2018
- Medtronic MiniMed Infusion Sets | Diabetic Supply Review - May 4, 2018