Limeade can be frozen in ice cube trays. The cubes can be used with the limeade so it will not be diluted. Also, the ice cubes can be processed in a blender or food processor to make a delicious lime slush.
- 1 1/2 cups freshly squeezed lime juice (about 6 limes)
- 4 cups cold water
- 1 1/2 cups Equal® Spoonful™
- Ice cubes
- 6 lime slice twists
- 6 mint sprigs
- Mix lime juice, water and Equal® Spoonful™ and refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve over ice in tall glasses. Garnish with lime slice twists and mint if desired.
Food Exchanges: 1 Fruit.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 6 Servings|
Recipe provided courtesy of Merisant Corporation ® and the NutraSweet Company, makers of Equal®.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017
- Whole Wheat Pita Bread - September 21, 2017