- 8 oz package unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 cup skim milk
- 14 1/2teaspoons Equal® for Recipes (48 packets Equal® sweetener or 2 cups Equal® Spoonful™)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon rum extract
- Dippers (apples, pears, banana pieces, orange segments, strawberries, or pretzels)
- Cut squares of chocolate into pieces
- Heat chocolate and milk in medium saucepan over medium-low to low heat. Whisk constantly, until chocolate is almost melted.
- Remove from heat and continue whisking until chocolate is melted and mixture is shiny.
- Add Equal® and vanilla or rum extract and whisk until mixture is smooth.
- Pour chocolate mixture into fondue pot or serving bowl. Serve with your choice of dippers for dipping.
Food Exchanges: 1/2 Bread, 2 Fat
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 12 Servings|
Recipe provided courtesy of Merisant Corporation ® and the NutraSweet Company, makers of Equal®.
Leave A Comment