- 1 medium banana, peeled, sliced and frozen in a freezer bag
- 8oz plain nonfat yogurt
- 8oz can of crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 packets Equal sweetener or 3/4 tsp Equal for Recipes
- 1 cup ice cubes
- In a blender container, combine all ingredients except ice and blend until smooth.
- With the blender still running, add the ice cubes one at a time and blend until slushy.
- Poor into glasses and serve immediately.
Food Exchanges: 1/2 Milk, 1 Fat.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 4 Servings|
Recipe courtesy of Merisant Corporation and the NutraSweet Company, makers of Equal.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017