- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 small ripe banana, sliced
- 3 tbsp Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a blender container, combine yogurt, coconut milk, banana, vanilla extract and Equal together and blend until smooth.
- Add pineapple and blend until smooth.
- Gradually add in iced until there is a slushy look.
- Poor smoothie into glasses and serve immediately.
Food Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1 Fruit, 1 Fat.
Note: Look for unsweetened coconut milk in the asian food section of your supermarket.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat:||50|
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017
- Whole Wheat Pita Bread - September 21, 2017