- 2 Cups plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 Medium sized ripe banana, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup Equal Spoonful or 12 packets Equal sweetener
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened whole strawberries
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened red raspberries
- In a blender container, combine yogurt, banana, and Equal together and blend until smooth.
- Add strawberries and blend until smooth.
- Add raspberries and blend again until smooth.
- Poor smoothie into glasses and serve immediately.
Food Exchanges: 1/2 Milk, 1 Fat.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 4 Servings|
Recipe courtesy of Merisant Corporation and the NutraSweet Company, makers of Equal.
Leave A Comment