Pumpkin Mousse Recipe is a great addition to the traditionally calorie laden pumpkin pie. This delicious no-bake pumpkin mousse recipe is quick and easy to make.
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- 1 small package instant sugar-free butterscotch pudding mix
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or combination of ginger and cinnamon)
- 1/2 cup of fat free whipped topping
- Whisk together the milk and pudding mix.
- Gently fold in pumpkin, spices, and whipped topping.
Chef’s notes: This mousse offers the smooth richness and spice of pumpkin pie while limiting the carbs. Add a teaspoon of whipped topping and a sprinkle of nutmeg just before serving.
Contributed By: Celebrity Chef Charles Mattocks
Directions omit adding the pumpkin ?
Thank you! We have updated the recipe 🙂