Pumpkin Mousse Recipe is a great addition to the traditionally calorie laden pumpkin pie. This delicious no-bake pumpkin mousse recipe is quick and easy to make.
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- 1 small package instant sugar-free butterscotch pudding mix
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or combination of ginger and cinnamon)
- 1/2 cup of fat free whipped topping
- Whisk together the milk and pudding mix. Gently fold in spices and whipped topping.
Chef’s notes: This mousse offers the smooth richness and spice of pumpkin pie while limiting the carbs. Add a teaspoon of whipped topping and a sprinkle of nutmeg just before serving.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- ADW Diabetes Supports The 2nd Annual Naples Diabetes Conference - November 23, 2016
- Restaurant Code Words to Watch Out For - November 21, 2016
- Cardio vs. Weight Resistance Training - November 14, 2016