Pumpkin Mousse Recipe is a great addition to the traditionally calorie laden pumpkin pie. This delicious no-bake pumpkin mousse recipe is quick and easy to make.
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- 1 small package instant sugar-free butterscotch pudding mix
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or combination of ginger and cinnamon)
- 1/2 cup of fat free whipped topping
- Whisk together the milk and pudding mix. Gently fold in spices and whipped topping.
Chef’s notes: This mousse offers the smooth richness and spice of pumpkin pie while limiting the carbs. Add a teaspoon of whipped topping and a sprinkle of nutmeg just before serving.
Contributed By: Celebrity Chef Charles Mattocks
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Make a Commitment to Fitness - April 5, 2017
- What May Cause Your Muscle Aches and Pains When You Have Diabetes? - April 3, 2017
- Overlooked Cheap and Healthy Foods - March 29, 2017