- 4 ripe Bartlett pears, peeled, cored, and cut in half
- 2 tablespoons SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 pint low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C)
- Arrange pears cut side down in an 11 x 7 x 1-1/2″ baking dish. Combine SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, cinnamon, lemon juice, butter, and maple flavoring. Spoon over pears, turning to coat. Pour orange juice in bottom of pan around pears.
- Bake, uncovered, 20 to 25 minutes or until pears are tender. Serve warm or at room temperature with 1 scoop frozen yogurt.
Food Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1/2 Fruit, 1 Fat.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat:||35|
Recipe courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017
- Whole Wheat Pita Bread - September 21, 2017