- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2/3 cup nonfat dry milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 or 6 ice cubes, crushed
- Crush ice. Combine all ingredients in a container with a tight lid. Shake until blended.
- Serve at once in a glass.
Food Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 cup skim milk
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 4 Servings|
|Saturated Fat:||Trace Amounts|
Recipe provided courtesy of the South Dakota Department of Health – The mission of the South Dakota Department of Health is to prevent disease and promote health, ensure access to needed, high-quality health care, and to efficiently manage public health resources.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017