- 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 1½ cups reduced-fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 1/2 cup dark raisins
- 5 1/2 teaspoons Equal® for Recipes or 18 packets Equal® sweetener or ¾ cup Equal® Spoonful™
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (12-ounce) package cholesterol-free wide noodles, cooked
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
- Mix margarine and eggs in large bowl until smooth; blend in cottage cheese, sour cream, pineapple, raisins, and Equal® and cinnamon. Mix in noodles.
- Spoon mixture evenly into lightly greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish. Bake kugel, uncovered, in oven until heated through, 45 to 55 minutes. Cut into squares.
Food Exchanges: 1 Milk, 1/2 Fruit, 1 Bread, 1 1/2 Fat.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 12 Servings|
Recipe provided courtesy of Merisant Corporation ® and the NutraSweet Company, makers of Equal®.