For two days, Fit4D will make their team of diabetes experts available to answer questions about diabetes. All people with questions about diabetes have the opportunity to connect with the diabetes coaching experts at Fit4D, who provide online support to people with diabetes every day. People with diabetes and pre-diabetes will be able to call in by telephone and follow presentations online via their computers. Anyone has the ability join the Fit4D Online Open House to ask questions to help them live a rich life and cope with diabetes.
The Fit4D Online Open House is open at three different times:
Wednesday Sep 16, 2009 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
Wednesday Sep 16, 2009 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM EDT
Thursday Sep 17, 2009 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM EDT
Fit4D will be showcasing new diabetes services at the Fit4D Online Open House which will help people who are in need of newly diagnosed support, weight loss guidance, nutrition & meal planning, training & fitness, health & wellness, and diabetes prevention.
Fit4D’s mission is to reach the approximately 80 million people across the US with diabetes and pre-diabetes to empower them in their own diabetes self management. With Fit4D Coaching, people with diabetes and prediabetes are given the telephone number and email address of the Fit4D diabetes coaching expert specializing in their particular area of need. From the comfort of their own home and at their convenience, diabetes experts are accessible, and equipped with the knowledge, skills, and tools to help reduce diabetes complications and improve overall health and lifestyle.
“Door prizes” for attendees include products from one of Fit4D’s valued partners, Bayer HealthCare Diabetes Care, and other manufacturers including American Diabetes Wholesale and GlucoStories.
“We are excited to provide the much needed opportunity for people with diabetes and pre-diabetes around the country to speak directly with Certified Diabetes Educators for accurate information about diabetes” says David Weingard, founder and CEO of Fit4D. “Accurate information is the key to improved diabetes management due to the personal nature of the 24 x 7 condition. Fit4D is committed to deliver services to people that will empower them in their own diabetes self-management. The Fit4D Online Open House is being offered to reach the 80 million people in the US with diabetes and pre-diabetes, and let them know that Fit4D provides convenient, personal support when they need it.”
At any time during open hours, anyone can join the open forum. The Fit4D coaches available to ask questions throughout the open house include:
- Fit4D Director and Head Coach Delaine M. Wright, MS, RCEP, CDE
- Fit4D Director of Nutrition Susan Meeke, MS, RD, LD, CDE
- Fit4D Director of Wellness Laurie Anderson, MSN, RNP, CDOE
- Fit4D Director of Content Development Sherri Isaak, MS, RD, CDE, BC-ADM
- Fit4D Pharmacist Brett Douglas, PharmD
- Fit4D Wellness Coach Missy Mauderer, RN, CDE
- Fit4D Wellness Coach Karen Johnson, RN, CDOE
- Fit4D Nutrition Coach Meredith Liss, MA, RD, CDE, CDN
- Fit4D Nutrition Coach Joanne Rinker, MS, RD, CDE
- Fit4D Nutrition Coach Andrea Conner, MPH, RD, CDE
- Fit4D Nutrition Coach Emily Mitchell, MS, RD, CDE
- Fit4D Nutrition Coach Debby Johnson, RD, CDE
- Fit4D Nutrition Coach Martha Weintraub, MPH, RD, ACSW
- Fit4D Nutrition Coach Lucy Cole, MA, RD, CD, CPT
- Fit4D Fitness Coach Josh Gold, USA Triathlon
- Fit4D Fitness Coach Doretta Reily, CFT
- Fit4D Fitness Coach Resa Chandler, PhD, CEP
Fit4D is the world innovator in online diabetes management and support, providing access to diabetes experts and resources for people with diabetes worldwide. Fit4D™ provides personalized fitness and nutrition coaching to people with Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes, and pre-diabetes to enable them to better manage their blood glucose levels and overall health. Our specialized coaching teams are committed to improving your quality of life. 100% of Fit4D personalized coaching members with type 2 diabetes have lowered their A1C and reduced their weight. We coach you to take control of your diabetes, so your diabetes will no longer control you — and we do it on your schedule via email, phone, and text message.
Fit4D™ is your key to managing weight, learning to exercise, or possibly running your first marathon. If you’re motivated and engaged, we can help with all these scenarios and many more. Our clients like the flexibility, convenience and specialized information that we can offer to help you live your life as you wish.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Summer Skin Care with Diabetes - June 28, 2017
- Make a Commitment to Fitness - April 5, 2017
- What May Cause Your Muscle Aches and Pains When You Have Diabetes? - April 3, 2017