- 1/2 cup SPLENDA® Granular
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsweetened orange juice
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon reduced calorie margarine
- 1/4 cup egg substitute or 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- Preheat Oven to 375 °F.
- Spray 8 cups of a 12 cup muffin pan with butter-flavored cooking spray. Set aside.
- Mix SPLENDA® Granular, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon together in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Mix orange juice, sour cream, margarine and egg substitute (or egg) together in a small mixing bowl. Add liquid mixture to dry mixture. Mix gently to combine. Add walnuts and cranberries and stir until just blended.
- Spoon batter into eight muffin cups and Bake in oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Food exchanges: 1 1/2 starch, 1 fat.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat:||35|
Recipe courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics.
Leave A Comment