- 2 cups (8 oz) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup Equal® Spoonful or 16 packets of Equal sweetener
- Combine cranberries and water in medium saucepan. Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
- Simmer, uncovered over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until skins pop.
- Remove from heat; mash slightly. Stir in Equal®.
- Cover and chill for later or serve warm.
Food exchanges: Free.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 6 Servings|
Recipe provided courtesy of Merisant Corporation ® and the NutraSweet Company, makers of Equal®.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- 5 Reasons For Heavy Sweating With Diabetes - May 15, 2018
- Testing Your A1c Levels - May 8, 2018
- Medtronic MiniMed Infusion Sets | Diabetic Supply Review - May 4, 2018