- 2 cups (8 oz) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup Equal® Spoonful or 16 packets of Equal sweetener
- Combine cranberries and water in medium saucepan. Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
- Simmer, uncovered over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until skins pop.
- Remove from heat; mash slightly. Stir in Equal®.
- Cover and chill for later or serve warm.
Food exchanges: Free.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 6 Servings|
Recipe provided courtesy of Merisant Corporation ® and the NutraSweet Company, makers of Equal®.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017